LIGHT DUTY RACKING
HYPERACK Boltless Rack which common is used in a store, business, home, or elsewhere to hold items of value that are being displayed, stored, or offered for sale. It is raised off the ground and usually anchored/supported on its shorter length sides by brackets. In a store, the front edge of the shelf under the object(s) held might be used to display the name, product number, pricing, and other information about the object(s).
Boltless Rack is one of the signature product in HYPERACK. Industrial-grade shelving at budget prices. Suitable for storing larger, bulkier items in the factory, warehouse, stockroom and Garage. Manufactured from premium-grade Malaysia steel and available with fully-adjustable levels.
- Finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility yellow
- High-density fibre board shelves with steel central supports
- Shelves adjustable every 35mm
- Simple boltless assembly – just tap sections together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Tested and certified to SIRIM manufacturing and safety standards
Low-profile boltless rack. This light-industrial version of our Econ series is a popular choice in stockrooms, storerooms and garages for more than 25 years. General purpose shelving suitable for both commercial and domestic storage applications.
- Finished in powder-coated beige
- Boltless stud-and-keyhole design
- Simple and quick to build – just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 250kg UDL*
- Shelf adjustment levels: 38mm (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with protective plastic feet