Push-Back Racking System
Push Back Pallet racking systems a pallet is loaded from the front, it pushes the pallet behind it back one position. The front pallet is removed when unloading and the rear pallets automatically come forward to the front picking position.
- High Density Storage- maximizing cubic space – Not Aisles
- Quick easy access to different size of pallet types
- Pallet automatically presented at the rack pick face
- Reduces truck travel distances, and cuts cycle times
SUITABLE FOR CUSTOMER:
- Used for bulk storage / cold store
- Different size or types of palletize stocks.
- Limited Stock Rotation
- Limited chambers and a single access aisle